Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool refreshing summer salad or a anytime side dish salad.
Make and share this Low Fat Chicken Broccoli Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups diced cooked red potatoes (new baby ones are nice)
- 2 cups green giant frozen broccoli cuts, cooked till crisp tender and drained (from 1 lb pkg)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and blend well.
- In large bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- Add dressing and stir to coat.
- Place in the fridge for hour or so.