For a simple appetizer or light lunch, try this tasty eastern-inspired chicken soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the chicken and vegetables into a saucepan and cover with water.
- 2Stir in the fresh and ground ginger and bring to the boil.
- 3Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are soft.
- 4Add the noodles and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 5Whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- 6Add the egg whites slowly to the pan, cutting through the mixture with a spoon to create threads. Cook for a 20 seconds and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken and Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 138.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 30.6 g