Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
For a simple appetizer or light lunch, try this tasty eastern-inspired chicken soup.
Make and share this Low Fat Chicken and Mushroom Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Put the chicken and vegetables into a saucepan and cover with water.
- Stir in the fresh and ground ginger and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are soft.
- Add the noodles and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- Add the egg whites slowly to the pan, cutting through the mixture with a spoon to create threads. Cook for a 20 seconds and serve.