Quick and easy chicken and dumplings that is lower in fat than most traditional recipes. I can't take credit for this one, it was passed on to me by a very good friend.
- Boil chicken, separate chicken and let cool.
- Chop up chicken into bite size cubes.
- Add broth to remaining water and bring to a boil.
- Layer tortillas with flour, alternating and cut into squares.
- Slowly drop squares into boiling broth and stir slowly.
- Add extra flour to thicken broth to liking.
- Add chicken back to mixture.