1/1 Photo of Low Fat Chicken and Dumplings
GA Farm Girl's Note:
Quick and easy chicken and dumplings that is lower in fat than most traditional recipes. I can't take credit for this one, it was passed on to me by a very good friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken, separate chicken and let cool.
- 2Chop up chicken into bite size cubes.
- 3Add broth to remaining water and bring to a boil.
- 4Layer tortillas with flour, alternating and cut into squares.
- 5Slowly drop squares into boiling broth and stir slowly.
- 6Add extra flour to thicken broth to liking.
- 7Add chicken back to mixture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken and Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 839.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g