Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Calorie Commando
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 6 ounces low-fat monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces smoked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 ripe avocado, diced small
- 1 cup green chili, drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 ounces nonfat sour cream
- Heat a sturdy cast iron pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
- When the griddle is hot, place 1 tortilla on the griddle and sprinkle 1/8 of the cheese on tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 of the chicken mixture, 1/4 of the avocado, 1/4 of the green chiles, and 1/4 of the cilantro, and another 1/8 of the cheese.
- Top with another tortilla.
- When cheese begins to melt, flip with wide spatula and continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Remove from griddle to cutting board.
- Cut into 4 pieces.
- Repeat process 3 more times.
- Serve with fat-free sour cream on the side.
Quick and easy to put together with a great flavor. My sister and I put these together last night for a late supper. Thanks.
This is very good But it still has plenty of fat!28 percent of your DV. But I guess compared to your regular cheese loaded Quesadillas this is good! I did opt to use low fat yogurt.