1/2 Photos of Low Fat Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
From Calorie Commando
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a sturdy cast iron pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
- 2When the griddle is hot, place 1 tortilla on the griddle and sprinkle 1/8 of the cheese on tortilla.
- 3Top with 1/4 of the chicken mixture, 1/4 of the avocado, 1/4 of the green chiles, and 1/4 of the cilantro, and another 1/8 of the cheese.
- 4Top with another tortilla.
- 5When cheese begins to melt, flip with wide spatula and continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- 6Remove from griddle to cutting board.
- 7Cut into 4 pieces.
- 8Repeat process 3 more times.
- 9Serve with fat-free sour cream on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked chicken breasts