Theresa P's Note:
I am NOT a fan of anything fat-free BUT, this salad is just great! It uses fat-free mayonnaise, and plain low fat yogurt. It gets its wonderful flavor from curry powder, fresh lemon juice, crisp apple, crunchy celery and chewy raisins. Great on whole wheat bread! Please try it, you won't be sorry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken, celery, apple, and raisins in a medium bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, yogurt, fat free mayonnaise, and curry powder.
- 3Pour over chicken and toss to coat.
- 4Serve on whole wheat bread or lettuce lined plates.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Chicken and Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 147.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: