Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am NOT a fan of anything fat-free BUT, this salad is just great! It uses fat-free mayonnaise, and plain low fat yogurt. It gets its wonderful flavor from curry powder, fresh lemon juice, crisp apple, crunchy celery and chewy raisins. Great on whole wheat bread! Please try it, you won't be sorry!
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 3⁄4 cup celery, sliced
- 1 medium unpeeled apple, diced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- Place chicken, celery, apple, and raisins in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, yogurt, fat free mayonnaise, and curry powder.
- Pour over chicken and toss to coat.
- Serve on whole wheat bread or lettuce lined plates.