- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and chili peppers.
- Marinade chicken in vinegar mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
- BBQ or grill chicken until it is almost cooked through.
- While you are grilling the chicken, remove the minced garlic from the marinade and saute it in the olive oil.
- Add the chicken to the garlic.
- Add the rest of the marinade to the chicken and garlic.
- Boil until chicken is cooked through and the marinade is reduced to 1/2.