1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Cherry Cheesecake Pudding Pie
This is a wonderful dessert, you can make it look very elegant or just down home, you decide.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spoon half of the pie filling into crust.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine milk, and pudding mixes. Mix until smooth.
- 3Fold in whipped topping.
- 4Spoon mixture over pie filling in crust.
- 5Refrigerate three hours or until set.
- 6Top with remaining pie filling.
- 7You can sprinkle with some shaved chocolate for a nice effect.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Cherry Cheesecake Pudding Pie
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 31.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
Cool Whip Free