Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This tastes so good your company will be shocked when you tell them it's lowfat!
- 1 1⁄4 cups reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and splenda; stir in butter.
- Press into a greased 8-in. square baking dish; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and splenda until smooth.
- Beat eggs and vanilla just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool 1 hour on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Spoon pie filling over top.