Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Cheesecake at its best..guilt free. Topped with cherry pie filling or your other favorite flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 32 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar substitute
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- Place racks in center and lower part of oven.
- Place roasting pan on lower rack and fill halfway with water.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Coat 9" springform pan with spray.
- Place crushed graham cracker crumbs in bowl and mix with 2 T sugar substitute. Stir in butter and 2 T water.
- Press into bottom of pan.
- On medium speed, beat softened cream cheese and remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute until creamy.
- Add all other ingredients except for pie filling.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake on center oven rack for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center is still slightly uncooked. (mixture will not be done throughout).
- Turn off oven and let cheesecake stay in oven for another hour with door closed.
- Remove from oven and run knife around edge.
- Cool on wire rack overnight.
- Top with pie filling before serving.