1/2 Photos of Low Fat Cheesy Veggie Bake (Crock Pot)
4 hrs 5 mins
Pretty much a basic weeknight meal -- this is not gourmet, but it is warm and filling and easy to make it. If you are expecting something gourmet that will knock your socks off then please don't stop. However, this is quite tasty and filling while meatless! We will add leftover grilled chicken on top (or whatever leftover meat we have -- pork tenderloin, steak, pork chops etc). Also -- this forms a thin almost soup like sauce -- if you want it thicker then use half the soup, but we like ours thin so it really gets in the rice :) This is also really good served over baked potatoes! This is just "simple food" and it adjusts well to more or less spices depending on your personal tastes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups frozen carrots, broccoli and cauliflower blend, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups cubed velveeta light processed cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1Spray crockpot with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Add thawed vegetables and onion to crockpot, then add mushroom soup and cheese and spices and mix well.
- 3Cover; cook on low 4-6 hours.
- 4Mix well before serving. Serve over rice.
- 5OPTION: MAKE IN OVEN.
- 6Preheat oven to 350F.
- 7Combine all in a large baking dish.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes -- stir
- 9Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Easy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Easy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Cheesy Veggie Bake (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 160.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
light processed cheese