Inspired by the net, true! Then added my own flair to! Healthy, simple as can be! Hope a review soon I do see!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven 180°C.
- 2In saucepan, cover diced potatoes with water and cook for 10 - 15minutes until soft; set aside.
- 3In saucepan, heat stock and add diced onion and garlic, sautee 2 minutes.
- 4ADD zucchini and capsicum and cook for an additional 5 minutes; remove from heat and add beans; set aside.
- 5In 2 qt casserole dish, layer 1/2 potatoes, then 1/2 eggplant and 1/2 bean mixture; REPEAT process.
- 6In bowl, mix ricotta and egg plus additional egg white; COMBINE WELL.
- 7Top ricotta mixture in casserole dish.
- 8BAKE covered for 30 minutes.
- 9NOTE: May then need to uncover and place under griller for 5 - 10 minutes.
- 10NOTE: Can use regular ricotta, I had spinach on hand.
- 11NOTE: Can use fresh garlic diced or jar.
- 12NOTE: Can use chicken stock.
- 13NOTE: Can substitute white potato for sweet potato.
- 14NOTE: Can add mushrooms too -- is TOTALLY up to you!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Cheesy Bean Casserole (Vegetarian Too!)
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese