A simple to make, small, simple version of a cheesecake! Add your favorite toppings and make it better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In your mixer add cream cheese, and blend together with sour cream.
- 3Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 4If you want to add fruit or cookies into your cheesecake, do so now.
- 5Add pie filling to crust.
- 6Bake on top rack in the oven for 30-45 minute Until cake is firm.
- 7Remove from the oven and cool.
- 8Refrigerate at least over night, or freeze to have as a treat later!
- 9I like to use an OREO cookie Pie crust, and add about 3-5 crushed cookies to the pie filling. Very good.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat " Cheesecake " Pie
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 415.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g