Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a smooth, rich tasting dessert, yet it is low in fat.
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar, plus
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, divided
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add egg substitute and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a 9-in. pie plate that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until puffy and light brown around the edges.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla. Spread over cheesecake.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
- Cool completely on a wire rack, then refrigerate.
- Before serving, top with cherry pie filling.