Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious low fat cheese cake. Sometimes the top has a few cracks. The sour cream will help hide this. You can add fresh fruit or fruit pie filling on top which tastes wonderful and hides the cracks as well.
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1⁄2 cup lemon low fat yogurt
- 4 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Spray spring form pan with spray butter or vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom of spring form pan.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using low speed mixer, combine yogurt, flour, and cornstarch.
- Add cream cheese.
- When mixed well, increase speed and add sugar, eggs, lemon juice, peel, and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Pour over crumbs in pan.
- Bake 5 min at 375 for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake 45 minute Turn oven off but leave cake in oven to cool.
- While cooling, mix sour cream and sugar.
- After cake has cooled, spread sour cream mixture on top.
- Return to oven to set sour cream.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.