Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Originally from a Cooking Light recipe we have adapted this one to make everything from mac and cheese to broccoli casserole and it is always a hit at our house. Adjust the seasoning and type of cheese used to your needs. Weight Watchers: 14 points for whole recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- Combine milk, flour, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Great recipe! Very easy to make, and it tastes good. I took the liberty of adding other seasonings apart from salt and pepper and it turned out fine. I'll definitely make this again sometime!