Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
My wife ADORES a high-fat chipotle dip made by a terrific salsa company. However, that stuff is 7 grams fat per TBSP!! Yikes. I fiddled with a low-fat version...here's one she loves.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced fat Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle-flavored hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1) Place Cheez Whiz in a medium glass bowl, and microwave at half power until runny.
- 2) Stir in the rest of the ingredients; play with the proportions as you like, adding more mayo or sour cream to taste/preferred consistency.