Recipe by 4thelove-of-f00d
I found this recipe from someone else but I altered it a little bit more to my liking. It is a very easy recipe that uses mainly items that you have lying around in your pantry already!
Top Review by lesliecoy
SO SO GOOD ! and the thing is, I know it will be better given a little time to Meld the flavors ! Used what I had on hand....sweet corn? Used White Peg Corn. lime juice? Used Key Lime Juice, it has extra zing.
- 73.94 ml white wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml oregano, dried
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, well drained (I use low sodium)
- 425.24 g can sweet corn, well drained
- 425.24 g can black beans, well drained
- 425.24 g can garbanzo beans, well drained
- 425.24 g can kidney beans, well drained
- the juice from two lime
- chopped cilantro (I like a lot of cilantro for flavor but it is up to you)