Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this salad in a fitness magazine, and had to try it because it looked so good. It is very healthy for you too!!!
- 8 cups peeled and shredded carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate
- Mix first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix yogurt and apple juice concentrate in a separate bowl.
- Pour yogurt mixture over carrot mixture and toss.
- Makes 8 servings.
This is a lovely salad. I've enjoyed it quite a few times. I tend to leave out the raisins as I'm not a big fan of those. A good keeper recipe!