Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The DH & I are trying to cut back a bit so I have had to be creative making things we used to enjoy healthy! I found this searching the web for low carb snacks. It is great with fresh veggies and also on crackers!!!
- 354.88 ml low-fat sour cream or 354.88 ml nonfat sour cream
- 283.49 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and strained
- 19.71 ml ranch dressing mix
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- You can also put in food processor and pulse to blend.
- Refrigerate @ least 2 hrs before serving.