This is a healthy caramel apple salad that's reallly good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the pudding and cool whip.
- 2Drain the pineapple, reserving a few tablespoons of juice.
- 3Mix a few tablespoons of pineapple juice with the cool whip.
- 4Cut the apples into cubes and mix in the cool whip mixture.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve!
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Caramel Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
fat-free cool whip