Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a healthy caramel apple salad that's reallly good.
Make and share this Low Fat Caramel Apple Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 granny smith apples
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks
- Blend the pudding and cool whip.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving a few tablespoons of juice.
- Mix a few tablespoons of pineapple juice with the cool whip.
- Cut the apples into cubes and mix in the cool whip mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!