Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good low-fat cooler from Southern Living. Very refreshing.
- 1 1⁄2 cups brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- crushed ice
- light whipped topping, thawed
- Process first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately over crushed ice.
- Top with whipped topping.
Good way to use up that last coffee in the pot! I halved recipe for one serving...perfect! I had to use lowfat vanilla ice cream, but I used a rich fudgy homemade chocolate sauce for the chocolate syrup...this was soooo good! I plan to make this as a special treat several times during the summer.