Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are a little cakey but they're fabulous if you are watching your weight!
Make and share this Low Fat-Cal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix applesauce and water with sugars until smooth.
- Add egg substitute (or egg whites) and vanilla. Mix well.
- Blend in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix chocolate chips into batter.
- Scoop batter in 1/2 tablespoon mounds on sheet, one inch apart. Be sure to make all cookies approximately the same size and thickness, allowing them to bake uniformly.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies are golden. Remove from oven. They will become crispy when cooled.