Recipe by Joy1212 Blalock
This recipe is similar to some others on the site but made with lower fat ingredients. They still turn out great and never last long around our house. Easy enough for kids to help prepare.
Top Review by Ladymedic
These came out great. Was so excited not to use 1/2c of oil like most other recipes. Added chocolate chips and toffee chips to make them interesting doubt anybody will guess they are healhier! Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (equivalent to 2 eggs)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well using an electric mixer.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet (I use a medium Pampered Chef scoop and get about 28 cookies).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly on cookie sheet and then transfer to a cooling rack.