- 750 g kipfler potatoes, cut into thick fingers
- 300 g chickpeas, drained (garbanzo beans)
- 0.5 (125 g) package cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, toasted in a dry frying pan 1 minute
- 1⁄3 cup kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup natural yoghurt
- 1⁄4 cup sultana
- 1 lime, juice and zest of, finely grated
- 8 snow peas, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, drain. Combine with chickpeas, tomatoes and spring onions.
- Combine spice mix, mayonnaise, sultanas and lime juice and rind.
- Toss Cajun Mayonnaise Dressing through the potato salad. Serve garnished with snow peas.