Recipe by internetnut
My future hubby and I really like this recipe. When I made this recipe I used zucchini and yellow squash. My squash and onions took 15-20 minutes to cook. I also used baby portabellas. I got this recipe from a magazine. Note: Molly Mcbutter does not have fat. To save fat and more calories you can buy Canola cooking which has neither calories or fat.
- non stick butter-flavored cooking spray
- 3 large zucchini, sliced at an angle about 3/8-inch thick
- 1 large onion, sliced about 1/8-inch thick
- 1 large portabella mushroom, sliced, pat dry
- 4 teaspoons original Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, divided
- 2 teaspoons molly mcbutter natural butter-flavored sprinkles, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large skillet with butter spray. Over medium-hot heat, fry zucchini and onions until browned both sides (about 5 minutes). Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mrs. dash and 1 1/2 teaspoon of molly mcbutter on both sides. Continue frying for about 1 minute each side. Remove from pan; set aside.
- In a separate skillet, fry the mushrooms until browned both sides (pouring out excess water, if any). Sprinkle 1 teaspoon mrs. dash and 1/2 teaspoon molly mcbutter on both sides. Continue frying for about 1 minute each side. Remove from pan. Combine with the zucchini and onions. Sprinkle with additional mrs. dash and/or molly mcbutter, if desired. Serve immediately.