Low Fat Butternut Squash Soup
- Cut squash into quarters and seed; place in a plastic bag and microwave on HIGH for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from bag, peel and chop.
- Place squash, onion, broth, and spices in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes or until squash is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and puree with a stick blender until smooth.
- Reduce heat on stove to low and slowly stir in plain yoghurt.
- Add more spices if needed.
- Reheat and serve.