Rich and creamy soup that is also reasonably healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut squash into quarters and seed; place in a plastic bag and microwave on HIGH for approximately 5 minutes.
- 2Remove from bag, peel and chop.
- 3Place squash, onion, broth, and spices in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes or until squash is fully cooked.
- 5Remove from heat and puree with a stick blender until smooth.
- 6Reduce heat on stove to low and slowly stir in plain yoghurt.
- 7Add more spices if needed.
- 8Reheat and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.2 mg
- Sodium 936.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat chicken broth