Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was found on the Internet one day. I don't know were it originally came from, I just know I like it A LOT! It makes eating healthy worth it! Serve with Basmati rice or Naan. *Add more chili powder to step up the spice.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 12 ounces evaporated skim milk
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Coat a large non-stick frying pan or wok with cooking spray and saute chicken, garlic, onion, ginger until the pieces are nearly cooked.
- Add all the spices and stock powder.
- Combine with chicken for one minute.
- Add tomato paste and fold through chicken.
- Blend cornflour with the light milk then add to the pan, stir continuously mixing well until boiled.