Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Buffalo sauce has become everyone's favorite. Here is a low-fat way to get the taste you love!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 (453.59 g) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml low-fat ranch dressing or 236.59 ml bleu cheese salad dressing
- 177.44 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- celery rib
- Cook chicken breasts with 1/4 cup of the hot sauce until completely cooked. Then shred the chicken.
- Mix cream cheese, remainder of hot sauce, and dressing all together.
- Fold in the chicken.
- Spread into 9 inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with celery ribs.
This might be good if the recipe were complete. How do you cook the chicken? sautee, boil, fry? and at step 3 I am assuming that you cut the chicken up somewhere but how? Shred, Slice, cube, or what? This sounds more like a main dish than a dip too.