Recipe by jenny_ryan
Buffalo sauce has become everyone's favorite. Here is a low-fat way to get the taste you love!
Top Review by Gr8WhiteTiger
This might be good if the recipe were complete. How do you cook the chicken? sautee, boil, fry? and at step 3 I am assuming that you cut the chicken up somewhere but how? Shred, Slice, cube, or what? This sounds more like a main dish than a dip too.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 (453.59 g) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml low-fat ranch dressing or 236.59 ml bleu cheese salad dressing
- 177.44 ml Frank's red hot sauce
- celery rib
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken breasts with 1/4 cup of the hot sauce until completely cooked. Then shred the chicken.
- Mix cream cheese, remainder of hot sauce, and dressing all together.
- Fold in the chicken.
- Spread into 9 inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with celery ribs.