Chef #366677's Note:
Buffalo sauce has become everyone's favorite. Here is a low-fat way to get the taste you love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken breasts with 1/4 cup of the hot sauce until completely cooked. Then shred the chicken.
- 2Mix cream cheese, remainder of hot sauce, and dressing all together.
- 3Fold in the chicken.
- 4Spread into 9 inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with celery ribs.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Buffalo Dip
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 725.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.0 g