Using the lean chicken tender reduced the amuont of fat, as does baking the chicken instead of frying. The blue cheese dip is lower in fat and calories, so this is guilt free snacking! Taken from the Heart Healthy cookbook. Note: prep time includes marinate/refrigeration time. Note: After making these many times, I have found that it is much easier to cook them on the George Foreman after marinading. I'm sure pan frying would work as well. Experiment and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine the hot sauce, paprika and ground pepper in a small bowl; brush on all surfaces of chicken.
- 3Place chicken in greased 11 x 7 inch baking pan.
- 4Cover; marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 5Bake, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- 6Combine blue cheese dressing, sour cream and blue cheese in small serving bowl.
- 7Serve chicken with dip and celery/carrot sticks.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Buffalo Chicken Tenders W/ Blue Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 360.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 14.3 g