1/2 Photos of Low Fat Brownies
Very yummy and not too bad for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C and grease and spray a 30 x 20cm baking tin.
- 2Sift flour, cocoa and bicarbonate in a large bowl.
- 3Mix sugar, eggs, vanilla, oil, fromage frais and apple in a large bowl, stirring well until combined.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry and stir well.
- 5Spread into prepared tin and bake for approximatly 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- 6Leave in pan for 10 minutes to cool then turn onto rack,.
- 7Dust with icing sugar to serve (or ice if being naughty).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 125.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g