Very yummy and not too bad for you.
Make and share this Low Fat Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease and spray a 30 x 20cm baking tin.
- Sift flour, cocoa and bicarbonate in a large bowl.
- Mix sugar, eggs, vanilla, oil, fromage frais and apple in a large bowl, stirring well until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir well.
- Spread into prepared tin and bake for approximatly 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Leave in pan for 10 minutes to cool then turn onto rack,.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve (or ice if being naughty).