Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in "Busy People's Low Fat Cookbook." A guilt-free cookie that will satisfy your craving for chocolate!
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 10 1⁄4 ounces brownie mix
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Mix together the brown sugar, applesauce, and egg white until blended.
- Stir in the flour and brownie mix until combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. (Make sure to spread them out, because the cookies will increase in size as they bake!
- Bake for 10 minutes.
very easy. .thank you for the recipe!