- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 10 1⁄4 ounces brownie mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Mix together the brown sugar, applesauce, and egg white until blended.
- Stir in the flour and brownie mix until combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. (Make sure to spread them out, because the cookies will increase in size as they bake!
- Bake for 10 minutes.