1/2 Photos of Low Fat Brownie
I have adopted this recipe (feb 2006) and not made yet. If you make the recipe I would be highly interested in any comment on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make the brownie cake by whipping the egg whites in a large bowl (not plastic) with an electric mixer until they become thick.
- 3Add the sugar to the egg whites and continue beating until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- 4Mix shortening, chocolate syrup, fudge sauce, water, and vanilla (wet mixture).
- 5In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
- 6While beating the wet mixture, slowly add the dry mixture and mix until smooth.
- 7Fold in egg white mixture.
- 8Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan with shortening.
- 9Pour the brownie batter into the pan and sprinkle the chopped walnuts over the top.
- 10Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 388.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g