Low-Fat Broiled Fish with Citrus-Grape Sauce
- Thaw fish, if frozen. Sprinkle both sides of fish with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Spray the unheated rack of a broiler pan with nonstick coating. Place fish on rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 4" from the heat for 4 minutes; turn fish. Broil 3 to 5 minutes more or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, spray an unheated medium saucepan with nonstick coating. Add onions; cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
- In a bowl combine orange peel, orange juice, cornstarch, and salt.
- Add to onions in saucepan. Cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Add orange sections, grapes, and if desired, sherry.
- Heat through. Spoon sauce over fish.