Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is soooo good I can't keep it more than one day!
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons shallots, minced
- coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon coleman mustard powder
- 1 (10 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- Combine orange juice, rice vinegar, and shallots.
- Add a good pinch of coarse salt.
- Let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- Whisk in sesame oil, ginger, and mustard.
- Add broccoli slaw and toss to combine.
This was easy and quite good. The dressing is thin, so maybe better if it refrigerates overnight?
This is an excellent, healthy broccoli slaw. I love the orange juice addition! I used slightly less mirin and a bit more oil, and added a sprinkling of sunflower seeds. Delicious! Thanks so much for sharing!
Delicious, extremely fast to put together and really healthy. Great for the summer!