1/1 Photo of Low-Fat Broccoli, Rice And Cheese Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9X13-inch baking dish with buttered flavored cooking spray.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Spray a medium skillet with butter flavored spray.
- 5Saute celery and onion over medium heat until onion is clear.
- 6Transfer onion and celery to a large mixing bowl.
- 7Add soups and cheese.
- 8Stir until well blended.
- 9Add remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- 10Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Broccoli, Rice And Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (972 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
low-fat American cheese