Recipe by windhorse23
my version of a recipe I found here
Top Review by Jacqueline in KY
I wasn't really fond of this recipe, I had planned on getting my camera out for it but it just wasn't pretty enough for me to take a picture. (I am not fond of taking pictures, esp. food pictures, so I rarely take a picture of food)I do not like egg beaters at all and I could really taste them in this. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. If I can every figure out how to substitute real eggs for egg beaters I will make again. Made for PAC Fall '07
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the broccoli according to package directions. Mix with the chopped onions.
- Spray a large pie plate with nonstick spray. Add broccoli-onion combo to the pie plate. Top with mushrooms, then cheese.
- Combine rest of ingredients and blend till smooth. (Or use a wire whisk.) Pour mixture over vegetables/cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until firm.