Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
Serve with crusty bread and cheese.
Top Review by jennythecook
This is really good. I guesstimated the amounts and it turned out fine, I actually used a whole head of cauliflower and a cup broccoli. and covered with broth . Everything else i left the same. Thanks I like it!
- 500 g broccoli
- 250 g cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 100 g potatoes, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small florets.
- Combine onion and garlic in a large saucepan with 1 tablespoon water, stir constantly over heat until onion is soft.
- Add stock, potato, celery, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Add marjoram place in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to pan, add milk and parsley, reheat before serving.