Recipe by MsSally
A great filling way to start your day! Feel free to use real eggs and cheese if you like. These would make a great lunch also.
Top Review by SweetySJD
I thought this was great! I did change some things, it's a pretty versatile recipe! I had a lot of eggs on hand, so I used those and added some chives and shredded cheddar to them. I also had some mushrooms and spinach that neede to be used, so I added them to the eggs as well. I forgot about the salsa, so I spooned it on afterwards. It was so good and so filling, and even with all the additions I made it was pretty quick and easy. Thanks! I'll make this again!
- 4 (6 inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 cup Egg Beaters cheese and chive egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- 4 teaspoons fat free cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon on paper towel on top of paper plate. Cover with another papertowel and cook on high 2 minutes.
- Flip bacon over and cook 30 sec to 1 min more or till crispy.
- Scramble egg substitute in a non-stick pan coated with cooking spray.
- Once egg substitute is fluffy add in salsa and warm through.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 t. cream cheese, fill with 1/4 of egg mixture and one slice bacon.
- Wrap up and serve.