Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- non stick cooking spray
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 tablespoons light Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 4 slices bacon, crumbled (the center cut bacon is the lightest that I have found and very good)
- 4 fat free tortillas (12 inch)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a klarge skillet sprayed with non stick cooking spray, saute onion and green pepper until tender.
- Add tomato and cook an additional 1 minute.
- Add next 5 ingredients (egg substitute through cumin).
- Cook until eggs are set.
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of each tortilla with 1 Tbsp of cheese.
- Top with 1 cup of egg mixture, 1/4 of the bacon and an additional 1 Tbsp of cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Cut quesadilla into 4 triangles.
- Serve with salsa and fat-free sour cream.