Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Lightened up version of recipe 147729
- 6 egg roll wraps
- 1 (8 ounce) carton egg substitute (enough to equal 6 reg eggs)
- 6 tablespoons skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cremini mushroom, diced
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- Heat skillet with cooking spray.
- Place egg roll skin on clean, dry surface.
- Add 1 tbsp of sour cream in middle of skin.
- Sprinkle some of the mushrooms on top of sour cream, followed by a pinch of salt.
- In ramekin, mix together enough egg subsitute to equal 1 egg with 1 tbsp of milk.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper.
- Microwave for 50 seconds, on high.
- Break up scrambled egg with fork and place egg evenly on top of mushrooms and sour cream.
- Sprinkle eggs with shredded cheese and a little more mushroom.
- Add another pinch of salt on top of mushrooms (this helps mushrooms to soften).
- Moisten edges of egg roll skin and wrap up, envelope-style, making certain all edges are well sealed.
- Cook in skillet until golden.