Recipe by zori
These are very light and fast to make. Vegan cookies for the morning coffee. Dough can be used even for fat-free pie crust:)
- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 40 g brown sugar
- 40 ml canola oil
- 40 ml apple juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on the oven to 180°C.
- Line a cookie sheet with a baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add juice and oil. At the end the vanilla extract.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to combine, then knead quickly with your hands to form soft dough.
- Shape balls from the dough and lightly flat between your hands. Then place onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- At this point you can sprinkle with some extra sugar if you like your cookies sweeter. Any kind of ground dry fruits can be added to the dough (hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios -- ).
- Bake in the preheated oven about 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- These will be crispy outside and soft inside.