These are very light and fast to make. Vegan cookies for the morning coffee. Dough can be used even for fat-free pie crust:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on the oven to 180°C.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with a baking paper.
- 3In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- 4Make a well in the center.
- 5Add juice and oil. At the end the vanilla extract.
- 6Stir with a wooden spoon to combine, then knead quickly with your hands to form soft dough.
- 7Shape balls from the dough and lightly flat between your hands. Then place onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 8At this point you can sprinkle with some extra sugar if you like your cookies sweeter. Any kind of ground dry fruits can be added to the dough (hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios -- ).
- 9Bake in the preheated oven about 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 10These will be crispy outside and soft inside.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g