Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is so versatile and savory. The aroma will tantalize your taste-buds! From breadsticks to pizza crusts, you'll enjoy the flavor without the guilt!
- 1 1⁄8 cups water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Add ingredients to pan in order listed according to bread machine instructions. Program as desired.
I really liked this bead. It was so easy. Great with my spagetti casserole.
I found this recipe today10/28/2007 made it, love it!!!!! I only changed one thing, I put in 2 cups bread flour and 1 cup whole wheat.this was without a doubt the best ...if i could give it 10 stars i would!!