1/6 Photos of Low Fat Bread Crumb Chicken
You can use plain bread crumbs mixed with Italian seasoning or Progresso brand Panko Italian Style Crispy Bread Crumbs. Just 7 grams of fat and 392 calories. I found this in a family circle magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place a rack on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 2Whisk together egg whites and mustard.
- 3Blend bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and cheese in another bowl.
- 4In a third dish, place flour.
- 5Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture.
- 6Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes, turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
- 7Turn oven to broiler and cook for 1 minute.
- 8Serve with heated marinara sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Bread Crumb Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 2349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese