- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (or Progresso Italian style Panko)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place a rack on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together egg whites and mustard.
- Blend bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and cheese in another bowl.
- In a third dish, place flour.
- Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes, turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Turn oven to broiler and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with heated marinara sauce if desired.