Recipe by Redsie
Weight Watchers recipe.
Top Review by **Mandy**
Oh my, this was divine, are you sure this is a weight watchers recipe? I did this for me for brekky sprinkled with cinnamon & vanilla sugar & spread with cream cheese unsweetened. So delicious, I'm making it for brekky again tomorrow. Thanks Redsie.
- 118.29 ml ricotta cheese or 118.29 ml whipped cream cheese
- 14.79 ml confectioners' sugar
- 473.19 ml fresh blueberries
- 118.29 ml sliced strawberry
- 10 inch flour tortillas
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 9.85 ml cinnamon sugar
- 59.14 ml toasted shredded coconut, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and confectioner's sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine blueberries and strawberries. Arrange tortilla on a broiler pan; brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Broil about 6 inches from heat source, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Spread ricotta mixture on the tortilla; top with blueberry mixture and then sprinkle with coconut.
- Note: To toast coconut, place in a skillet over moderate heat until pale gold, stirring constantly.