Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Weight Watchers recipe.
Make and share this Low-Fat Blueberry Tortilla Pizza (4 Points) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese or 1⁄2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup toasted shredded coconut, divided
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and confectioner's sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine blueberries and strawberries. Arrange tortilla on a broiler pan; brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Broil about 6 inches from heat source, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Spread ricotta mixture on the tortilla; top with blueberry mixture and then sprinkle with coconut.
- Note: To toast coconut, place in a skillet over moderate heat until pale gold, stirring constantly.
Oh my, this was divine, are you sure this is a weight watchers recipe? I did this for me for brekky sprinkled with cinnamon & vanilla sugar & spread with cream cheese unsweetened. So delicious, I'm making it for brekky again tomorrow. Thanks Redsie.