1/1 Photo of Low Fat Blueberry Cobbler
Queen Dragon Mom's Note:
Adopted! An easy low fat dessert. Can use fresh or frozen blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- 2Add milk and whisk until smooth.
- 3Pour batter into lightly greased 8x8 inch pan.
- 4Sprinkle blueberries on top.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Serve and eat.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g