1/3 Photos of Low Fat Blueberry Brownies
Jessi Garcia's Note:
I love fresh blueberries so that is why I like this recipe so much, the cocoa gives it a great chocolate like taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8 inch square baking pan.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine applesauce, sugar, and vanilla.
- 3in a another bowl, whisk together flours, cocoa, baking powder and soda.
- 4Make a well in the center and add wet ingredients; mix until just combined.
- 5Gently fold in walnuts and blueberries.
- 6Spread mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until center is firm and not sticky.
- 7Let cool completely before slicing.
- 8Makes 16 brownies.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Blueberry Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g